The social distancing has been updated, most companies would start to return to operating business as usual. So what should we do these days?
- Always keep the office clean to prevent possible infection. Companies should always have soap and hand sanitizers in toilet areas and prepare towels at each employee’s desk for their wiping.
- Always communicate within the company to motivate the employee after long disconnected working days at home, and help employees get back to working mood easily.
- Encourage people to work from home if they are not feeling well.
- Cut down business trip, encourage employees not to go to places with a high risk of infection
- Follow up and disseminate all recommendations from the government to ensure a safe working environment