sxRNA Technologies provides a novel platform technology for multiple biomedical applications, including therapeutics, diagnostics, and biomanufacturing Company Overview:
sxRNA Technologies is developing proof-of-concept, prototype sxRNA technology, which will be licensed to strategic industry/commercialization partners generating revenue through licensing, royalty sharing, and R&D. Technology Overview:
sxRNA Technologies uses patented technology to engineer RNA structures that require two pieces of RNA to form, creating a regulatable RNA switch. This creates a platform technology that can be integrated into several life science products including RNA therapeutics, biomanufacturing, and diagnostics:
- RNA therapeutics: We use the unique RNA signature of a disease cell to activate an sxRNA drug, so it is produced (translated) exactly where it is needed.
- Biomanufacturing: sxRNA-select technology can decrease clone selection time, increase batch yield, and reduce batch variability.
- Diagnostics: sxRNA-based point-of-care diagnostics can measure the rate of metastatic cancer relapse.
https://suny.technologypublisher.com/files/sites/adobestock_3699914042.jpeg Year Founded:2019 Additional Information:
- Lab web page: http://sxrna.sunycnse.com/nanobio/tenenbaum/projects.htm
- Article on technology: https://www.scientia.global/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/scott-tenebaum.pdf
TTO Home Page: https://suny.technologypublisher.com
Name: Nicholas Querques
Title: Director of New Ventures
Department: Industry and External Affairs
Phone: (518) 434-7183