The TechAdvance Technology Assessment Handbook and its companion online version offer an objective and scientifically proven model for assessing your portfolio of technologies and identifying those with the greatest potential for successful commercialization. Using its scoring methodology for early-stage technology assessment, based on 43 researched and validated criteria, TechAdvance will help you to:
- Increase your commercialization success rate;
- Objectively assess and triage your technologies;
- Invest your patent, R&D, and marketing budgets more productively;
- Avoid the high costs of non-performing technology assets;
- Take the guesswork and subjectivity out of investment decisions;
- Justify your decisions to faculty and preserve faculty relationships;
- Keep politics out of your decision-making;
- Back a high percentage of winning technologies.
The affordable TechAdvance tool has been carefully tested over years of development and is designed to provide a consistent, organized, and objective system for investing your limited resources in technologies with greatest chance for commercial success. It is available in English, German, and Spanish as both a print workbook and online module. For complete details, click here.