- Innovative methodology for the scalable generation of large-area cell arrays with flexible geometries and tunable resolution.
Scalable method for the preparation of microarray cell cultures with single-cell resolution.
This technology is a facile and highly scalable technique for the rational design of reconfigurable arrays of cells. This cell patterning method combines microfluidic-based aerosol delivery and micrdroplet surface assembly for customizable array geometries. The versatile route allows spray deposition of cells on two-dimensional (2D) and three-dimensional (3D) surfaces. Additionally, a variety of liquid solutions, cell types, and biological or chemical molecules can be deposited.
- Scalable – aerosol-based delivery of microdroplets
- Tunable – user-defined chemical patterns of controlled functionality
- Flexible – applicable to both 2D and 3D microarrays
- Versatile – deposition of various liquid solutions, cell types, and biological/chemical molecules
- Pharmaceutical – drug screening
- Biomedical – tissue engineering, single cell screening
- Research Tool – cell-cell investigations, mechanobiology
Name: Arpi Siyahian